Thursday, December 21, 2017

How to cure fibroid without surgery


 How to cure fibroids without surgery with GreenLife Product
There are many tips on how to cure fibroids without surgery including making diet changes, becoming more physically active, etc. Another of the important ways on how to get rid of fibroids without surgery is through the use of various herbs. Nature has many solutions to the many health problems we deal with and there are many natural remedies that can help fight against fibroids that you should be aware of if you want to eliminate fibroids naturally.

Herbs for fibroids

Selecting what herbs to use for uterine fibroid natural treatments requires that you consider if they contain the following capabilities;
https://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=955811
  1. The ability to work as an astringent to help control menstrual-related bleeding
  2. Diuretic properties or a suitable detoxing agent
  3. Balancing hormonal levels
  4. Anti-inflammatory properties
Source: Stumbleupon
It is important to remember when using herbs to not self-treat but to obtain guidance from a herbalist or other source on how much to use, how often to take the herbal remedy, for how long, etc. While herbs have little to no side effects when compared to conventional treatment methods, you still need to be careful especially if you suffer from allergies, are pregnant, nursing or are on other medication.

How to cure fibroids without surgery

There are various herbs that are beneficial for natural fibroid treatment including the following;
  • Dandelion


This plant helps to detox the liver, kidneys and blood due to its diuretic properties and pulls estrogen out of the system. It is widely used in teas, and the leaves added to food as a flavor enhancer and even taken in pill form. Both the root and leaves of the dandelion plant have medicinal properties.
  • Vitex/Chasteberry
This herb is one of the herbal remedies for uterine fibroids that relieve feminine problems, including uterine growths, PMS and other hormone-related issues. Taking approximately 25 drops of this as a tincture at least three times per day will help control the production of fibroid producing estrogen. The properties in Vitex work to slow the growth of the fibroids while helping to bring hormonal levels under control.
  • Ginger
Soak a towel in hot ginger water and place this hot compress on the belly at least twice per day to help to shrink uterine fibroids. It is effective at minimizing pain as well. Get the benefits of the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger by drinking ginger root tea a few times per day.


  • Bladderwrack
https://go.oclasrv.com/afu.php?zoneid=1524970
This seaweed contains iodine, which is useful for thyroid problems and therefore helpful in balancing hormones. Making a tea from this herb and drinking it at least three times per day is the recommended dosage for shrinking fibroids. Add one or two teaspoons of the seaweed to a cup of hot water to create the infusion. Some people also take bladderwrack in tablet form three times daily.
  • Goldenseal

Used to cleanse, strengthen and promote uterine health, goldenseal is a great boost for the immune system. Taking this herb over a long period is discouraged, and no more than 400 mg per 24-hour period.
  • False Unicorn Root
This multipurpose root not only helps to shrink fibroids, it is great in treating other feminine problems such as ovarian cysts and even infertility.
Source: Herbal Remedies for Uterine Fibroids

Do remember to exercise caution when using herbs for fibroid treatment as mentioned previously. It is possible to eliminate fibroid tumors without surgery and there are many ways on how to cure fibroids without surgery that you can use and herbs are a very important aspect of curing fibroids naturally.

8 comments:

  1. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Ejmen has done for me and my family. i have be suffering from fibroid for good six years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I was unable to get pregnant and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man called Dr Ejmen so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory i was cured permanently with the natural herbal medicine he sent to me . If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email him below drejmencurehome@gmail.com or Whats-app or call +2349061828381, he can also cured this disease,HIV/AIDS,LOW SPERM COUNT,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE,HEPATITIS B,DIABETES,PENIS ENLARGEMENT,HAIR GROW HERBAL CREAM,WEAK ERECTION,VAGINAL DISCHARGE,COLD SORE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
      He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
      1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT   

      Delete
  2. Wonders shall never end, who could have imagined that herbal medication can cure fibroid. I have been battling with Fibroid for so long, I experienced pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and I had several miscarriages. I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed of multiple fibroid and I was treated but nothing seems to be working until I read about Uduehi’s medication online and of course I gave it a try and after using his medicine all the fibroid shrank, and the pains gone. I am 4 months pregnant now. You can reach him if interested through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to share this testimony, i was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address drleetu99@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT   

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address: Drgodstimehealinghome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349063469910

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had Submucosal fibroid for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was having submucosal  Fibroid, and I  cannot bear him a child then I got to know about Dr. wole on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured of Fibroid,then I got  Dr.wole's contact and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr wole Can As Well Cure The Following Diseases Parkinson, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have such diseases.just reach him on  [greatcureman@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348152855846] He can also advise you on how to handle some Marital issues. He's a good man

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you suffer FIBROID? The cure/solution is available now, Dr. Uduehi has the solution to fibroid and I am a testimony to his medication. I was a victim of UTERINE FIBROID for years. I had Pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding symptoms and miscarriages. I took different type medicine and even did surgery and it came back after some time, I read about Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online and I reached out to him and the fibroid shrink totally after the medication and it’s more than a year since I got free no sign of fibroid and am pregnant now for the first time. Doctor’s contact: +234-708-487-8384 (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete